Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Homeschool News....first week

So, we started homeschooling this week. Right now, it is just my son, Tater, first grade. Within a few weeks we will be homeschooling my oldest daughter, H.bug, 8th grade...that is a little more intimidating. We are doing it thru cyberschool. So, we will have the support of the teachers at the cyberschool, a big help! The baby is due to arrive in about 8 weeks. So, we will be really busy. Especially next fall, when we will start schooling all the kiddos at home. It is a very exciting time for us. We will have my oldest daughter in 9th grade, oldest son will be in 2nd grade, my youngest daughter in Kindergarten, and my youngest son (for now) preschool.
I am also trying to sew my youngest daughter her spring wardrobe and hoping to get her summer wardrobe started as well.

No comments: